ICPS 2018, Saint Petersburg, Russia
15 - 18-05-2018
The 1st IEEE International Conference on Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems (ICPS 2018) to be held in beautiful Saint Petersburg, Russia, on May 15-18, 2018.
Accepted and presented papers will be copyrighted to IEEE and published in conference proceedings, which will be eligible for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, once the requirements of an IEEE quality review are met. They will then be customarily indexed by EI Compendex.
ICPS 2018 will be the first of a new conference series that is organized by the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society.
Topics within the scope of the conference:
- ICPS Architectures: Industry Architectures, Industry Standards, RAMI 4.0, Industrial IoT.
- ICPS Technologies: Core Technologies, Interoperability, Communication Networks, Connectivity OT/IT, Semantics, Control, Security, IoT/IoS, Machine Learning, Autonomous Systems, Cloud-Fog Computing, Big/Smart Data, Security.
- ICPS Engineering: Engineering Methods and Tools, Lifecycle Management, Integration, HMI, Safety, Engineering Systems of ICPS.
- ICPS Applications: Smart Manufacturing, Robotics, Smart Cities, Energy / Smart Grid, Smart Living, Smart Framing, Mobility, Water Management, Mining, Oil & Gas, Intelligent Enterprise, Smart Transportation, Internet of Underwater Things, Smart Medical Systems
- ICPS Management and Ecosystems: Innovation Management, Innovation Ecosystems, Visions/Roadmaps, Industry Digitalization, Strategies & Markets, Entrepreneurship.
- ICPS Education and Social Aspects: Digital Society, Education, Lifelong ICPS Learning, ICPS Curricula, Future of Work, Social Aspects, Sustainability, Machine Ethics.
For further information on the event please click here.