Platforms4CPS Workshop: Innovation in Cyber-Physical Systems and the Industrial Internet of Things - Technology platforms, prototyping, open innovation and access to capital, Stockholm, Sweden
PlatForumArenas workshop in Stockholm
Innovation in Cyber-Physical Systems – Technology platforms and open innovation
Date: October 31st, 09.00-16.30, with lunch 12-13.
Venue: KTH, Stockholm
Preliminary program with short presentations and main emphasis on discussions:
Introduction (10 mins) (introducing the scope and topics - setting the scene)
Barriers and opportunities in CPS and IIoT innovation; inspiration talks and discussions (~ 1,5h)
- World-café session with purpose: to elicit needs from SME’s – what are the barrier and needs they perceive for CPS innovation? What can we do to resolve this?
What can KTH and partners offer? - Info and discussion session (~1h)
- Short presentations from regional innovation players including offerings/opportunities (funding, advice, incubators, competence networks, resources) related to CPS (platforms treated in the following session)
CPS platform opportunities (1,5h)
- Platform showcasing (open call for presentations, directed presentations related to EU/SAE initiatives)
Networking interactions with collaboration and opportunity discussions (for the previous two agenda items, dividing into rooms) (~1h)
With post workshop mingle with refreshments
- Regionally: to SMEs, regional networks, innovation stakeholders
- Internationally: Platforms4CPS channels, EAB, …
Please click here for registration.